sábado, 7 de julho de 2007

2007 part 1 - East Field Alchemy

30 June 2007




It has been a while since I have analysed the geometry of a crop circle. My friend and teacher, Heather Clewett-Jachowski, has asked me to pick it up again. This is a gentle way of saying that she actually pushed me to look at some of the 2007 formations. This will be my third summer of experiencing the crop circles with Heather and my fifteenth season in total. So far, combining our different ideas of looking at the crop circles has led to the most surprising discoveries. In the 2005 and 2006 seasons we had many intriguing experiences together, and I feel that the 2007 season will be even more magical than ever. The experiences of the last two years have stimulated me to do what she asked of me, and I can tell you I have not regretted it. The 2007 season has shown some amazing designs. Let me give you an example.

On June 3rd, 2007 a crop circle appeared in the East Field near Alton Barnes (Wiltshire, UK).



At first glance this crop circle does not look real spectacular, but there is much more to this formations then meets the eye. Although the whole design breathes three fold geometry, it is actually based on four (and deep down even eight) fold geometry.

Since the 2006 season showed many crop formations which had obvious and hidden connections with Alchemy and especially with the interaction of matter and Spirit, I have gotten very aware of shapes and numbers in this context.

To understand the 2007 East Field formation and see the connections, we have to start with a circle circumscribing a square. Spirit (sphere) enveloping matter (cube).



Read more at:
http://www.bertjanssen.nl/newcropcirclearticle.html

Sem comentários: