domingo, 3 de janeiro de 2010

How to Brainwash Yourself

December 2009
By Karol Gajda

Mind Control for Fun and Profit

How would you like to be able to condition someone to do anything?

I have a secret to share and I want to apologize for not telling you sooner.

I'm a long time student of mind control.

I've been using it selfishly for far too long and I think it's about time I shared my top secret technique with you and the rest of the world.

Before you get any ideas…

The mind I control is my own. You too can control your mind to magically force yourself to accomplish things you previously thought impossible.

The problem with a lot of people not reaching their goals is they haven't properly brainwashed themselves.

This isn't just about positive thoughts and affirmations or writing down your goals.

While that stuff is all well and good it doesn't produce results like my Mind Control Method. (Patent Pending or something.)

You should know, in advance of learning Mind Control, that failing is normal.

That said, if done right (it will take you a few tries), this has a 100% success rate.

Since a very young age I've had the incredible ability to achieve, acquire, or do virtually anything I've ever wanted. And the reason is I use the Mind Control Method.

When I was in 6th grade I used Mind Control to get a full University scholarship. (I don't know how it is where you live, but in the U.S. Uni is very expensive.) It materialized 6 years later and I never had to pay for the Computer Science degree I didn't use. :)

In 8th grade I used Mind Control to pay for a class trip to Chicago, Illinois.

While in University I used Mind Control to keep from ever having to get a job and to build a $100,000+ per year business at age 23.

I have many more examples, but you know I hate fluff so that's enough of that…

How To Perform Mind Control (On Yourself!)

1) Write down what you want to happen in letter form. That is, write a letter (not a sentence; a detailed letter) to your future self explaining what already happened (even though it hasn't happened yet). Date the letter and specify the date your goal was reached.

If you don't know how to begin let me help start you off:

"Hey [your name], You already know all of this by now, but some amazing things have happened in the last 6 months…"

And then start explaining what you did and how you did it even though it hasn't been done yet. Sounds complicated. It's not. Just do it. It's essential to the brainwashing aspect of Mind Control Method.

"Karol, WTF, you just said writing down goals doesn't work!"

That's not exactly true, so please bear with me here.

2) Read the letter aloud. Seemingly insignificant, but auditory stimulation is important in Mind Control.

3) Believe. Do you believe what you just read aloud? If not, start over with Step 1. That means throw away your letter. Don't use it as a "draft" for your new letter. Start over. Clean slate.

If you write something like "Man, it's so cool that I won the lottery. Life is so good now." the Mind Control Method won't work. Why? Because there is absolutely no way you will ever truly believe you won the lottery.

Keep repeating Steps 1-3 until you have the wording so vividly clear that it feels like what is in the letter has already happened.

4) Take action. This step is where I feel like you might get caught up. But it doesn't have to be difficult.

Begin the process of doing what your future self already knows has been done. Take it step by step as you've already described in the letter.

You might think this doesn't work, but you've seen one of my letters already. My last Mind Control Method Letter is where Accountability Statement #1 came from. Obviously I changed it around and turned it into a blog post, but within 2 weeks of writing that I increased the readership to this blog 14-fold. And the readership keeps increasing beautifully.

The whole Mind Control Method process should take hours, not minutes. It's not a fast process whatsoever. If you find yourself not enjoying the process it may be because what you're writing about in your letter isn't something you truly want.

I've never taught or talked about my Mind Control Method before. I always had a feeling people might think it's dumb and wouldn't use it. Which would be a waste of time all around.

I know you'll use it, because you're a Ridiculously Extraordinary Person. We don't try. We do. We use The Iron Mind and we take action.

Go, go, go!


Related



Source: http://www.ridiculouslyextraordinary.com

Sem comentários: