Creativity is the use of the imagination to create new ideas or things. It is an ability that can be learned. You may be paying attention in diving deeper into creative pursuits, or you may just want to re-experience the wonder you felt as a child.
Creativity is not just about drawing pictures or writing books. It's about finding solutions and seeing opportunities too! Here are some things you can do to get your creative juices flowing! Everyone has a creative sense though it is hidden away and does not apparent some time, but you may active your creative sense by working on following principles.
• Creativity can often become exhausted if we are under constant worry, relaxation not only makes you feel well again but helps to lucid your mind, give you a fresh start and get your creative side flowing again. Healthy nourishment, regular exercise and taking time to relax are all important factors to the creative process. Take good care of yourself.
• Be aware about creative work stoppage. Make some changes to your daily routine to refresh your mind to get your thought processing again.
• You can increase your creative talent significantly by making up lists and classifying your record. Whenever you find a problem, list down and organize your ideas as many as possible for solutions. It will help you to rationalize the problem and reflect you thinking to solve the problems.
• Even bad ideas are still being creative to some extent. So do work on the bad ideas and process them to generate good ideas, in near future, it may turn into a great ideas to solve your problems.
• Challenge and response is the best strategy to move forward and working on original ideas. To deal with day to day new problems, you have to come up with innovative and efficient solutions.
• Draw your imaginations on the paper; it will lead you towards problem solving ideas.
• Brainstorming is essential for creative and problem solving ideas and concepts. So you must start work with your friends, get in touch with creative forum.
• Study literature regarding creativity. Always apply special and the other approach problem solving. Be different and mixing things up to some extent and work in new and creative ways.