terça-feira, 5 de junho de 2007

How to Cut Deals With Your Subconscious Mind

By Kent Sayre
Author of Unstoppable Confidence



The large majority of challenges you have in your life are a direct result of you being out of rapport with your subconscious mind. Think about that for a minute and you’ll become aware of how true my statement is.

If you’re overweight, it’s because your subconscious mind has a program for you to eat unhealthy foods and doesn’t care much for exercise. Meanwhile, consciously (with your conscious mind) you think to yourself that you should eat healthy and get enough exercise every week.

So in the battle between subconscious and conscious minds, who wins? Your subconscious mind kicks your conscious mind’s butt every day of the week. All the time. Hands down. No contest.

Here’s the deal – You want your conscious mind and subconscious mind to be bosom buddies. Instead of having them clash, you want them to work in tandem together.

It makes sense when you stop and think about it. If you have rapport with your subconscious mind, you can talk to it, get feedback, and even “cut deals” with your subconscious mind as the title of this article suggests.

Here are a few white-hot tips for gaining rapport with your subconscious mind:

1. Praise your subconscious mind. I like to tell my subconscious mind how much I love it, trust it, and I thank my subconscious mind for looking out for me.

2. Listen to your subconscious mind. Do you get gut feelings? Do you have intuition about certain things or people? Listen to them. That’s your subconscious mind talking (or at least TRYING) to talk to you.

3. Ask your subconscious mind to give you a signal. Get into a state of relaxation and then ask your subconscious mind to answer you. In a relaxed state, ask your subconscious mind to move your left finger for yes and your right finger for no. My sensational self-hypnosis DVD teaches you how to get in a super relaxed state. Then pose some questions you’ve had on your mind to your subconscious mind.

So what good is being able to communicate with your subconscious mind? Well, for starters you can negotiate conflicts between your subconscious and conscious minds. When you solve the conflict, and your conscious and subconscious are aligned, you are truly unstoppable. I’m serious.

Here’re some of the things I do with my subconscious mind because I have good rapport with it:

1. Sometimes, if I feel like I’m about to get sick, I go in and ask my subconscious mind what’s going on. And I ask it what I need to do to prevent sickness. And then I do it! Part of having good rapport with your subconscious mind is listening to it and following through. It’s just like a good friend. If you flake out on that good friend, that friend loses trust in you. So be good to your subconscious mind. One time I felt myself about to get sick so I talked to my subconscious mind about it. I had an urgent, pressing deadline and some work to do. So I negotiated with my subconscious mind. I said, “Hey, will you let me work really hard in a truly healthy way for the next two days as long as I then take three days off to sleep, eat healthy, and recharge?” My subconscious mind said that we had a deal so I mentally “shook hands”. For the next two days, I worked really hard and got my work done by the deadline and then took the following three days off to recharge. Contrast this with me telling my subconscious mind to take a flying leap, breaking down and getting sick, and NOT getting my work done. Which is your preference?

2. I instruct my subconscious mind to make my ears ring loud and make me feel funny inside anytime I’m listening to music too loud…at a dangerous level. And it happened yesterday when I was exercising in the cycling class. My subconscious mind said, “Whoa Kent!” So I listened and hightailed it out of there. Remember, your subconscious mind is on YOUR side. It’s not just making up stuff to irritate you. Pay attention to it Buckwheat!

3. When I want to go out and meet women, I instruct my subconscious mind to let me know which woman I should go approach. Normally, my subconscious will let me know with a physical sensation somewhere in my body. At the first sign of physical sensation, I ask myself, “Hey subconscious, should I go meet her? Is this a real signal? If so, please intensify the feeling now.” If I get a stronger signal, I go approach her and 9 times out of 10 have a terrific time talking to her. If I ignore my subconscious, my batting average is much lower.

4. If I’m running short on sleep, I negotiate with my subconscious mind. Here’s how. I say, “Hey subconscious, can you compress 8 hours of healthy restful sleep into the next 5 hours? Can you be super efficient for me? If you can do that for me, please send me a physical signal and move my right pointing finger right now. In exchange, I promise to sleep 9 hours tomorrow night.” And normally my subconscious agrees. So I feel fantastic the next day…even on 5 hours of real sleep and I do uphold my end of the bargain by sleeping 9 hours the next night.

The possibilities are simply endless. How can you negotiate with your subconscious mind? First of all, stop beating your subconscious mind up. If and when you ridicule yourself, ruthlessly criticize yourself, and judge yourself overly harshly, it’s like rolling up your hand into an iron fist and sucker punching your subconscious mind in the gut.

Picture your poor little old subconscious mind doubled over from all the beatings it’s taken from you. Do you think it wants to listen to you then? Heck no. And that’s the problem. Your subconscious mind is trying to do the best for you…no matter what. It doesn’t know if it is running destructive programs or not. It just runs them. It has the “mental age” of a 5 year old child.

So what are you gonna do? Here’s what I recommend. Get out there and start to “romance” your subconscious mind a little bit. Break out the candy and flowers. Woo your subconscious mind to come back to you. I already taught you how in this article. So now get out there and do it.

When you’re in rapport with your subconscious mind, the thoughts from your conscious mind will transfer to your subconscious mind a lot easier. You’ll be able to break addictions, stop bad habits and create new habits, and really go for your goals without any self-sabotage. This is the honest-to-God truth.

You cause yourself problems by being out of rapport with your subconscious mind. You solve problems and create solutions by being in rapport and working with your subconscious mind.

With this new technique you’ve just learned, and you applying it in your life…I’ve got to say…You are unstoppable!

Kent Sayre is an author of “Unstoppable Confidence”. Celebrity authors Brian Tracy, Robert Allen, and Jim Rohn have endorsed the book and it’s sold over 31,000 copies. It has a lifetime guarantee to explode your confidence. Kent is also the creator of Hypnosis MP3's which you can download immediately to change your life.




Source: http://www.mindpowernews.com

Sem comentários: